Skip to content
Project Design Pattern Analysis
- This can be used for some of the managers
- Since in some cases we can only have one manager
- The manager is only created the first time he gets access and logs in.
Abstract Factory Pattern
- This can be used to create the different employees and different visitors.
- This is to Sales, Customer service or managers to create 1 or multiple accounts on the fly.
- This is displayed in the factories class diagram
Builder Design Pattern
- This can be used to create the different types of Piece of art or Processes(Rental, Reservation, Move request)
- This is because the creation of piece of art also requires creation of insurance and acquisition object.
- The creation of a process also requires the creation of a transaction.
- The Builder Pattern covers that. Moreover the steps in creating may change over time.
- This is displayed in the builders’ class diagram.
- This can be used control access to room and piece of art database
- Since those can have different level of security or restriction, this is to verify a certain employee have access to the item.
- This is also the case for when visitors are using the Site or UI to look into what is available for tours or event.
- This would be reflected everytime there need to be a getArt() or setArt() or getRoom() or setRoom() from database and have the if(valid()) check inside the ProxyResource Class.
- This can be used for the UI.
- Designing it would require having containers like Layouts and non-containers like buttons.
- This is to allow a high customizability to the designer and help group elements in our UI into sections based on functionality.
- This can be used for the employee organization relationship chart.
- This is to show how a manager would have employees under him/her or even other manager which in turn would have they own employees.
- This can be simply designed Using the employee class we have and have 2 sub classes Manager and non-manager.
You may also like...