What new facilities are enabled by Software Defined Networking?
Software Defined Networking make enable below facilities.
• Virtualization: With SDN you can use network resource like virtually.
• Orchestration: Give option to control and manage all devices with one command.
• Programmable: It is easy to make a changing on program while it is still running.
• Dynamic Scaling: You can change size and quantity anytime.
• Automation: reduce network errors and many solutions automatically respond network errors without interference.
• Visibility: Able to check connectivity
• Performance: Control and advance network device
• Multi-tenancy: Give an option to multi users to control services.
• Service Integration: managing multi devices as load balancers, firewalls and IDS on demand and placed on the traffic path.
• Openness: SDN has a huge open source.